Friday, April 8, 2011

The best game ever...

Taking a short break from the usual topic of women and how to pick them up; I'm going to talk about the greatest game ever created... Runescape.
I currently have a level 87 warrior, who is almost level 88. My guy is legit. I'm killing stuff that is way higher level than me. I was taking out Black Demon's that are level 172. Runescape has a multitude of skills to level up, thus expanding your play time. The game also has multiple quest to go on to extend your play time even more. You can either play free, or become a member by paying five dollars a month. I am a member because paying five dollars a month is definitely worth it. You get a huge amount of benefits including better weapons, and more skils to level up in. I play a lot with my cousin Eric who is a level 76 ranger. We make a pretty good team. This game hs over 800 hours of play time, and thousands of things to do while you play, ensuring that you never get bored whilst playing. If I were to recommend the best game ever to play, I would recommend Runescape. On a grading scale from 1-10, it would be a 13. Thus concludes my rant. ENDGAME.

No comments:

Post a Comment